"To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted." -- Bill Bryson

Friday, September 10, 2010

Buffalo Wings!

I swear I'll get done writing about my road trip really soon. But not right now...on the topic of New York though:

I was just watching the Travel Channel (specifically Bar Food Paradise) and they mentioned The Anchor Bar where buffalo wings were invented. I'm thinking that a pilgrimage to Buffalo is in order. Who's with me?

In some other random Travel Channel news, Anthony Bourdain just celebrated his 100th episode with his show, No Reservations. Congrats! I have yet to watch the episode, but I can't wait to.

No comments:

Post a Comment