"To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted." -- Bill Bryson

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I EXIST

I know I have failed to write anything in literally 6 months. Not a lot of traveling has occurred and I've slacked on even thinking about it. I just decided to go to Hawaii in March though and as I'm spending some serious time thinking about my new adventures, I had to start writing it all down again! Also, I realized that I never typed up my journal about my trip to Portland. How could I forget such an amazing trip? Anyways, get excited because I'm going to let you in on my Hawaii research as well as start typing up the Portland notes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment